● Stitch Fix carries Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X, Maternity and Petite, and Men’s sizes XS-3X, and Kids in 2T-14.
● Returns are super easy & free. Keep what you love, send back the rest in your pre-paid envelope at any USPS mailbox.
● Stitch Fix offers clothing, shoes and accessories and you set your preferred budget by category in your Style Profile so your Stylist can find the right pieces for your preferences.
● You pay $20 to have your Fix curated by a personal stylist, which applies towards anything you keep. If you keep all of your Stylist Picks, you get a 25% discount.
● Your Fix comes with 5-items hand-selected for your style and budget.
● No subscription required, you can get a Fix anytime you want. Either on-demand or on a regular cadence – every few weeks, once a month or every season.
So take a little step outside your normal fashion comfort zone and give Stitch Fix a try! Your stylist will include looks that are just for you! I would recommend creating a Pinterest board and pinning your style to this board! When you share this with your stylist, it helps them get to know your style a little better and pick the perfect pieces for you! I have got several fixes in the past and have always had at least one things that I loved from each box! And the best part was, they were pieces that I never would have picked out without the help of Stitch Fix! And did you know that Stitch Fix also does fixes for men and children too?? Stay tuned to see the fixes of Briton, Henry, and Lucy!
A HUGE thank you to Stitch Fix and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post!