There are two things that Lucy REALLY loves – shopping and presents! Stitch Fix combines both things! Lucy absolutely loved “unwrapping” her first fix! She literally squealed with delight after each one! I am excited to be partnering with Stitch Fix to show you all of the great things she got! We took a little style quiz and decided items that would be a great fit for Lucy! Would she wear things with rainbows? Yes! Would she like a graphic tee with a unicorn? For sure! Will she wear things with sequins or glitter? Umm…. are a frog’s ears waterproof?? Huge Yes here! Based on that quiz and the price ranges we determined, Stitch Fix knew which items to send Lucy that she would absolutely love! And boy did they get it right!
Sign up at www.stitchfix.com, fill out an extensive style profile & one of their expert stylists will hand-select clothing and accessory items just for you – your preferred fit, budget and lifestyle.
● Stitch Fix carries Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X, Maternity and Petite, and Men’s sizes XS-3X, and Kids in 2T-14.
● Returns are super easy & free. Keep what you love, send back the rest in your pre-paid envelope at any USPS mailbox.
● Each Stitch Fix Kids Fix includes 8–12 items personalized to each kid’s sense of style and interests, and curated to deliver head-to-toe looks.
● Prices range from $10–$35 per item, depending on your preferences.
● Stitch Fix offers a diverse range of styles to help kids feel confident in who they are. (Both girls and boys clothing will be available to all kids clients, and not gender specific)
● With sizes ranging from 2T–14, Stitch Fix’s offering includes an extensive selection of graphic tees, leggings, jeans, dresses and more.
● Stitch Fix Kids carries dozens of brands like Kate Spade, Under Armour, Nike, TOMS, Hanna Andersson, Hurley, Sovereign Code and more, as well as Stitch Fix Kids exclusive brand, Rumi + Ryder.
Lucy had two birthday parties in one weekend and wore this sweater! I lost track of how many compliments she got! Not only is adorable (hello, that SLEEVE!!), but the quality is also great!
So much coziness in one little outfit! Lucy was constantly telling me she wanted a soft sherpa fleece like mine, but I had yet to find one for her that we liked! It’s like Stitch Fix read our minds! Plus, it pairs perfectly with these leggings too!
I love that I was able to tell a little bit of information about Lucy, and Stitch Fix was able to come up with items that were a perfect match! Glitter? Yes! Rainbows? Yes! Unicorns? Double Yes!
Can you ever go wrong with sequins and glitter? Not in this little girl’s mind!!!
Soft chenille sweaters aren’t just for women! Little girls love them too! We also love these leggings with an adjustable waist!
This last shirt was one of Lucy’s favorites! She loves unicorns, but when sequins are added, the love goes up a notch! They are perfect paired with this pink snowflake leggings too!
You cannot go wrong with giving Stitch Fix a try for your kids! They carry brands you know and love (like Under Armour and Hanna Andersson) as well as some fabulous brand I had never heard of but now love! I also that you can set your price range! I’ll be honest, I don’t like to spend an arm and a leg on clothing for the kids because they grow so fast! If you are looking for the perfect gift for the kid that has it all, Stitch Fix is a fun solution to your problem!
A big thank you to Stitch Fix and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post!