Poor Briton! He was hit with the stomach bug two days before he left for his big ski trip to Colorado with his dad! And while he may not have been feeling his best, Stitch Fix made sure he was looking his best! Did you know that Stitch Fix started doing fixes for men too? I am excited to be partnering with them to tell you all about this amazing service that is offered for the men in your life! I took a little style quiz for Briton when we signed up for the fix! My man is tall and skinny and always cold! So finding clothes that are a good fit for him can be a challenge! Challenge accepted… by Stitch Fix!
Sign up at www.stitchfix.com, fill out an extensive style profile & one of their expert stylists will hand-select clothing and accessory items just for you – your preferred fit, budget and lifestyle.
● Stitch Fix carries Women’s sizes 0-24W and XS-3X, Maternity and Petite, and Men’s sizes XS-3X, and Kids in 2T-14.
● Returns are super easy & free. Keep what you love, send back the rest in your pre-paid envelope at any USPS mailbox.
● Stitch Fix offers clothing, shoes and accessories and you set your preferred budget by category in your Style Profile so your Stylist can find the right pieces for your preferences.
● You pay $20 to have your Fix curated by a personal stylist, which applies towards anything you keep. If you keep all of your Stylist Picks, you get a 25% discount.
● Your Fix comes with 5-items hand-selected for your style and budget.
● No subscription required, you can get a Fix anytime you want. Either on-demand or on a regular cadence – every few weeks, once a month or every season.
Briton works from home so his dress is pretty casual most days! This soft and warm quarter-zip sweatshirt is right up his alley! I love it because even though it’s casual, it still looks nice!
These types of tops are basically Briton’s uniform! There are two things important to Briton – being warm and being comfortable! I like to add one more thing into the mix…. is it cute? Thankfully, Stitch Fix can make us both happy!
And while the majority of the time Briton is dressed in casual clothing, he needs a few dressier items for church and the occasional wedding or event! Enter Stitch Fix! They sent these khakis (which are actually long enough for my tall guy!), nice button down shirt, and new belt! It’s like they were reading our minds! Briton just told me last month that he wanted a really nice leather belt!
I cannot say enough good things about Stitch Fix and their attention to detail! They truly made everyone in our family happy with our fixes! If you are looking for a great gift for the man in your life, Stitch Fix could be the answer! Their unique service is unlike any store and hassle free!
A big thank you to Stitch Fix and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post!