If you are like me, you keep seeing this amazing pan over and over on your news feed! Our Place sent me their Always Pan to try, and I am so impressed! Right now, you can use code SUPERSALE to save $50! I thought I would share a few one pan meals that my entire family enjoys! Up first is shrimp pasta!
Two years ago, we took the kids to Naples, Florida, and we told them that when we went out to eat, they were not allowed to order pizza, hamburgers, mac and cheese, or chicken strips! We went to some delicious restaurants, and we wanted them to be open to trying new food! It was on this trip that Lucy discovered her new favorite food – SHRIMP! Any time I ask her what she wants for dinner, she says shrimp! I made this for dinner the other night, and our entire family loved it!
2. Remove the noodles by lifting the steaming basket. Set aside for later. Dump out the water.
3. Add shrimp, garlic, and two tablespoons of butter to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until shrimp is cooked. (Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the shrimp.)
4. Set shrimp aside on an empty plate.
5. Now it’s time to make the roux! Melt the remaining two tablespoons of butter in the now empty pan and melt. In a separate cup, add one tablespoon of arrowroot powder (or corn starch) and mix well with three tablespoons of warm water. Whisk the arrowroot powder mixture in with the butter on medium low heat. Slowly add the can of coconut milk whisking the entire time until the sauce is similar in thickness to an alfredo sauce.
6. Add the noodles to the sauce mixture and mix well.
7. Add the peas and mix well.
8. Add the shrimp and mix well.
9. Top it off with parmesan cheese and some salt and pepper to taste!
10. Add the lid to the pan, turn the heat off, and let the cheese melt for 1-2 minutes! Then enjoy!
**And if shrimp is not loved by your family, this recipe would also be great with chicken!**
And let me tell you why I love the Always Pan so much!!
If you love cooking as much as I do, or you are looking for an easy Christmas gift for someone who loves to cook, I highly recommend this pan! I will be sharing more “one pan meals” soon! Don’t forget to use code SUPERSALE to save $50!!
** This post contains affiliate links. **
This post was sponsored by Kohl’s and ShopStyle Collective. I recently had the…22 November, 2020
One of my favorite posts is here! I love putting together these family photo looks…22 November, 2020