Our family loves meals with rice! I almost always make a big batch on Monday that we use throughout the week. This is a really easy recipe that is always a crowd pleaser! Once again, the Always Pan is making things even easier! I use this thing every single day! Use code PEOPLE20 to save 20%!
2 heads chopped broccoli
4 whole carrots chopped
1 bag frozen peas
1 pound cooked and chopped bacon
2 cups cooked rice
1 fried egg per bowl
Salt and pepper to taste
5. Add chopped and cooked bacon. Stir until blended.
6. Add the rice mixture to each bowl until pan is empty!
7. Fry an egg to put on top of each bowl.
8. Add fried egg on top of each bowl.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste.
** This post contains affiliate links. **