Briton does not ask for sweet treats very often, but when he does, I love to make them! He had a request for one of his favorite holiday treats from when he was little – Holly Wreaths! This is a fun holiday version of Rice Krispy Treats!
2. Add marshmallows and cook on medium heat. Stir continuously until all marshmallows and butter are blended together.
3. Add green food coloring. (Can omit this step if you prefer no food dye.)
4. Add Corn Flakes to a bowl then pour marshmallow mixture on top. Mix well.
5. Form “wreaths” on greased parchment/wax paper. I formed a ball, placed it on the paper, then poked the middle to form my wreath.
6. Add Red Hots or red M&Ms to the wreaths. I could not find Red Hots ANYWHERE! So we went with red M&Ms on this batch until the ones we ordered from Amazon arrived!
This is a great no-bake treat around the holidays! So festive! Merry Christmas, friends!
** This post contains affiliate links. **