Yep! I am still loving my Always Pan! And no.. this is not sponsored! I just truly love this pan and use it every day! I made Asian Beef Bowls the other night for dinner, and this meal is always a big hit at my house! It is so easy and delicious!
1 chopped onion
1 bag of shredded carrots
1 pound ground beef (or any ground meat of your choice)
1 can water chestnuts
8 ounces soy sauce or coconut aminos
1 T unseasoned rice wine vinegar
2 t toasted sesame oil
1/2 t garlic powder
1/2 t ginger powder
2. Add bag of shredded carrots and cook until tender.
3. Put onions and carrots on a separate plate while you cook your meat.
4. Brown one pound of hambuger.
5. Cook completely and drain access oils.
6. Add onions and carrots back to the pan with the meat. Add the can of drained water chestnuts.
7. Add sauce to taste. The recipe makes way more than we use for one meal. But the sauce freezes really well! I usually add the extra to a Ziploc bag and freeze for another dinner.
Sever over rice, cauliflower rice, or in lettuce cups! This is a family favorite right now!
** This post contains affiliate links. **